- What is a high scoring proposal?
- What are the “strengths” a proposal should highlight?
- How are source selections made?
- What are the principles behind high-scoring proposals?
- What steps can companies take to get higher score?
Hosted by nationally-known speaker and consultant Mark Amtower, Amtower Off-Center highlights the good, the bad, the ugly and the just plain silly of doing business in the government market. Every week experts join Mark for a lively discussion of current issues facing the government contractor community.
Bob Lohfeld, CF APMP Fellow, serves as Chairman of Lohfeld Consulting Group. He has more than 30 years’ experience winning contracts in the government market and is recognized consistently for leadership in business development, capture management, and winning proposals development.