Make it easy for evaluators to recognize your strengths
Our proposal writers specialize in clear, compliant, strength-based proposal writing.
Great proposal writers work towards one goal: creating clear, compelling, compliant persuasive content that increases evaluation scores. Our teams at Lohfeld Consulting have extensive experience in proposal writing for government procurements and are masters of persuasive, strength-based content. We specialize in crafting evaluator-friendly content that pushes your proposal to the top.
Our editors work with proposal writers to improve accuracy and impact. They ensure a consistent style, format, and logical flow and organization for your proposal. We can also tailor the level of edit requested depending on the time available.
Our proposal editing support can include:
- Developing and/or enforcing a proposal style guide
- Correcting all errors in spelling, punctuation, format, and grammar
- Suggesting revisions relative to compliance and consistency
- Working one-on-one with proposal writers
- Revising and improving sentence construction and conciseness of words
- Improving the organization of ideas and clarity of thoughts
Our proposal writers integrate with your proposal team to craft specific sections or entire volumes. We specialize in interviewing subject matter experts (SMEs) and compiling the information, creating compliant content from existing or “problem” text, and developing and writing specific sections of proposals.
Our proposal writing support can include:
- Identifying information needed to draft a section from a completed storyboard, annotated outline, or writing plan
- Interviewing SMEs to obtain required, in-depth information
- Performing basic research to obtain needed information
- Synthesizing existing source material for use in a proposal section
- Organizing topics for a particular proposal section
- Mapping allocated requirements to subsections
- Identifying and conceptualizing graphics
- Incorporating review comments while updating or improving sections
- Comparing with related sections to ensure consistency
- Ensuring work incorporates the proposal’s strategies, discriminators, strengths, and technical/management features and benefits
- Ensuring work is compliant and within allocated requirements