Your proposal’s success starts with proven proposal management
Our winning proposal management and solution development support plugs in exactly where you need it.
Whatever level of proposal and solution development support your company is looking for, we have what you need for success. We can field an entire proposal team or provide individual experts to augment your existing team. Our professionals are a select group averaging 20+ years’ experience and chosen for their expert skills and subject matter expertise.
Of course, proposal management isn’t just people—it’s also process. Our experts have the flexibility to use your preferred proposal development tools, such as SharePoint and WinCenter, or you can tap into our proven proposal processes and tools. We work virtually or collocated with your technical team supporting multiple types of acquisition strategies and requirements, including IDIQs, GWACs, BPAs, task orders, agency-specific procurements, GSA Schedules, GSA FEDSIM, R&D acquisitions, OTAs, grants, etc.
In addition, our proposal management experts are very well versed in providing support for varying types of acquisition strategies and requirements, including GSA Schedule proposals and GSA FEDSIM proposals
Our senior proposal managers direct the proposal team from pre-RFP proposal planning through proposal delivery. This team includes volume leads, solution architects/subject matter experts (SMEs), orals coaches, proposal writers, engineers, proposal reviewers, Strength-Based Solutioning® experts, editors, graphic artists, and desktop publishers, vendors, and subcontractors.
Proposal management support includes:
- Developing pre-proposal and proposal plans, schedules, staffing requirements, and budget estimates; reviewing these plans with the capture manager; and using them to manage the effort and provide continuous visibility into proposal status
- Advising clients on bid and proposal (B&P) strategies
- Applying thorough knowledge of industry-standard proposal processes and tailoring these to the client’s process
- Analyzing the RFP and amendments and creating the proposal outline, proposal design and style templates, and RFP compliance matrices
- Organizing and leading a focused proposal team
- Organizing and running the kick-off meeting and subsequent meetings
- Allocating requirements to volumes and sections, ensuring proper interfaces among volumes
- Developing annotated proposal outlines that track with the solicitation
- Assisting in developing themes and identifying discriminators
- Directing the proposal writing and integration of proposal sections
- Establishing and managing proposal schedules, plans, deadlines, and progress
- Ensuring that subcontractors and teammates understand their roles in the proposal and provide needed information
- Developing and vetting questions to the government agency
- Developing color team review plans and leading preparation for proposal reviews
- Leading incorporation of review comments into volumes
- Generating proposal “lessons learned” summary at proposal completion
Our volume leads take ownership of the overall quality of a volume under the leadership of a proposal manager.
Volume lead support includes:
- Assisting the proposal manager in developing the annotated outline and compliance matrix for the respective volume
- Working with appropriate writers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify and capture content
- Comparing related sections to ensure consistency across the proposal
- Managing compliance, responsiveness, and overall quality of the respective volume
- Assisting in reviewing and editing volume sections as necessary
Our solution architects and subject matter experts (SMEs) are available as needed to support your solution development and/or technical approach.
Solution Architect/SME services include:
- Providing agency-specific or domain expertise
- Providing Strength-Based Solutioning® support
- Advising and solutioning with technical expertise
- Serving as proposal review members
- Functioning as volume leads