Their discussion topics include:
- DOD and civilian spending, 2011 versus 2016
- IT spending in the same period
- The trend toward contract consolidation and why companies need to win MACs and GWACs
- What it takes to win, including Lohfeld Consulting Group’s seven facets of a winning proposal (read more and download Lohfeld Consulting Group’s seven quality measures)
- DOD’s memorandum regarding Source Selection Procedures (read more and download)
- The role of digital content in positioning your company
- The use of “automated capture management” solutions
Mark Amtower – Hosted by nationally known speaker and consultant Mark Amtower, “Amtower Off-Center” highlights the good, the bad, the ugly, and the just plain silly of doing business in the government market. Every week experts join Mark for a lively discussion of current issues facing the government contractor community.
Bob Lohfeld – Bob Lohfeld serves as CEO and general manager of Lohfeld Consulting Group. He has more than 30 years’ experience winning contracts in the government market and is recognized consistently for leadership in business development, capture management, and winning proposals development.