Consistently winning proposals start with well-trained, knowledgeable, and highly skilled proposal teams. Get the skills and knowledge training essential to capturing new business; writing, managing, and reviewing proposals; and preparing for orals presentations effectively and efficiently.
In anonymous surveys, attendees from small, mid-sized, and large companies consistently rate our course content and industry expert presenters as “Excellent.”
“This course gives the in-depth intimate tips, clues, and suggestions for Capture/BD & PMs to be successful.” -Student feedback
Develop your career by taking advantage of our online private and public training:
- Private training: All of our classes are available as private, online, instructor-led sessions. For a list of courses in our curriculum, click here.
- Public classes: Our public classes are available as online, instructor-led, interactive sessions. For our current schedule, click here.
Capture, Proposal, Orals, and APMP Certification Training Courses
- Strength-Based Winning(R) – Win More by Solutioning to Strengths (Public and Private online classes available)
In this paradigm-shifting class, we’ll cast aside folklore and you’ll learn how to develop proposals that make it easy for the government to award you the contract. Learn how to perform Strength-Based Capture, Strength-Based Solutioning®, and Strength-Focused Proposal Reviews – and how to write proposal text that highlights those strengths.
- Proposal Management for Federal Contractors – Essential Skills and Best Practices (Public and Private online classes available)
We’ll explore Lohfeld Consulting Group’s 5-phase government business acquisition framework, and you’ll learn how your company can apply this proposal management process, create better proposals, and apply proven techniques to raise your win probability.
- Capture Management for Federal Contractors – How to Win before RFP Release (Public and Private online classes available)
You’ll learn our 10-step capture management process, which covers the major capture management activities from identifying and qualifying new business opportunities through RFP release. You’ll take away the capture management tools and techniques that your company can apply to make better decisions and increase your win probability.
- Modern Proposal Writing for Federal Contractors – Guide the Evaluator to Award you the Win (Public and Private online classes available)
Learn what constitutes great proposal writing as well as how to plan and write effective proposals, avoid pitfalls commonly found in proposal writing, and write content to efficiently increase proposal evaluation scores. We explain these techniques in detail for technical, management, past performance, and resume volumes.
- Bid and Proposal Boot Camp – Preparing Teams to Win Business for Federal Contractors (Public and Private online classes available)
Learn how to win your recompetes, grow business organically, support growth on new contracts, conduct orals and technical demonstrations for customers, and report technical and operational status. Use the new skills learned to help retain and grow your business and multiply the capabilities of your business development teams.
- APMP Foundation Certification Preparation and Exam (Public and Private online classes available)
This course trains students for the refreshed Foundation exam based on the APMP Body of Knowledge (BoK). The course explains best practices for implementing the competencies from the BoK and provides constructive exercises and practice test questions.
- Strength-Based Proposal Reviews for Federal Contractors – Win More by Evaluating from the Customer’s Perspective (Available only as a private, customized online class)
Effective proposal reviews are critical for improving proposal quality and submitting winning bids. Learn what makes a great proposal and how to review, evaluate, and score proposals like a government evaluator.