Successful companies make training an integral part of their overall strategy and fully understand that consistently winning proposals start with well-trained, knowledgeable, and highly skilled proposal teams. Give your employees the skills and knowledge essential to capturing new business and managing proposal development effectively and efficiently.
In anonymous surveys, attendees from small, mid-sized, and large companies consistently rate our course content and presenters as “Excellent.”
“This course gives the in-depth intimate tips, clues, and suggestions for Capture/BD & PMs to be successful.” -Student feedback
Develop your career by taking advantage of our private and public training:
- Private training: All of our classes are available as private sessions at your site, on your schedule. For a list of courses in our curriculum, click here.
- Public classes: Public classes are available with our industry partners in the DC metro area; contact us about available discounts. For our current schedule, click here.
- Strength-Based Winning – Win More by Solutioning to Strengths (Public and Private classes available)
In this paradigm-shifting class, attendees will cast-aside folk-lore and learn how to develop proposals that make it easy for the Government to award you the contract. Attendees learn how to perform strength-based capture, strength-based solutioning, and strength-focused proposal reviews as well as write proposal text that highlights those strengths.
- Proposal Management for Federal Contractors – Essential Skills and Best Practices (Public and Private classes available)
In this seminar, we’ll explore Lohfeld Consulting Group’s 5-phase government business acquisition framework; you’ll learn how your company can apply this proposal management process, create better proposals, and apply proven techniques to raise your win probability.
- Capture Management for Federal Contractors – How to Win before RFP Release (Public and Private classes available)
In this seminar, you’ll learn our 10-step capture management process, which covers the major capture management activities from identifying and qualifying new business opportunities through RFP release. You will take away the capture management tools and techniques that your company can apply to make better decisions and increase your win probability.
- Proposal Writing for Federal Contractors – Guide the Evaluator to Award you the Win (Public and Private classes available)
Students will learn what constitutes great proposal writing as well as how to plan and write effective proposals, avoid pitfalls commonly found in proposal writing, and write content to efficiently increase proposal evaluation scores. These techniques are explained in detail for technical, management, past performance, and resume volumes.
- APMP Foundation Certification Preparation and Exam (Public and Private classes available)
This course trains students for the refreshed Foundation exam based on the APMP Body of Knowledge (BoK). The course explains best practices for implementing the competencies from the BoK and provides constructive exercises and practice test questions.
- Winning Business for Federal Contract Project Managers
Even if business development (BD) and proposals arenʹt in your job description, winning contracts is essential to the growth of the company and everyone should be prepared to support that mission. In this class, project and program managers discover how to grow their contracts and win more revenue by learning how to support BD and proposal efforts.
- Winning GWACs, IDIQs and Task Orders for Federal Contractors
The market for multiple award contracts (MACs) is rapidly changing with contract consolidation and category management. In this class, students will learn about the different types of MACs and how to perform targeted capture and proposal activities to win MACs and task orders that are the best fit for your company.
- Proposal Reviews for Federal Contractors – Win More by Evaluating from the Customer’s Perspective
Effective proposal reviews are critical for improving proposal quality and submitting winning bids. This class teaches attendees what makes a great proposal and how to review, evaluate, and score proposals like a government evaluator.