Lohfeld Consulting Group specializes in supporting government contractors. Since 2003, we have provided capture and proposal expertise to more than 175 companies and presented training to more than 350 companies.
We work with:
- 14 of the Top 20 Federal Government Contractors
- 13 of the largest Mid-tier Companies
- More than one-third of the Top 100 Government Contractors
- More than 140 companies that are among Top 500 Government Contractors
Capture and Proposal Services Client List
We provide Capture and Proposal Services for 14 of the Top 20 Federal Government Contractors, including:
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Dell Perot
- General Dynamics
- Harris IT Services Corp
- HP Enterprise Services
- IBM PLM
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Raytheon Information Technology
- Raytheon Tech Services
We provide Capture and Proposal support services for 13 of the largest Mid-Tier Companies, including:
- Arctic Slope
- CGI Federal
- Concurrent Technologies
- Mission Essential Personnel
- Unisys Corporation
- World Wide Technology, Inc.
In addition to those listed, we provide capture and proposal support for more than one-third of the Top 100 Government Contractors and for more than 140 companies among the Top 500 Government Contractors—many classified as small and Mid-Tier businesses.
- Ace Info Solutions
- Catapult Technology
- Technical and Management Resources (TMR)
Capture & Proposal Process Consulting
We instituted our Capture & Proposal Process Consulting line of business in 2009 to help companies improve their capture and proposal processes. Our services include:
- Quick Look Assessment and Road Map for process improvement
- Development and documentation of capture and proposal processes
- Implementation of our Capture Command Center
- Training and implementation support
We are providing these services to large government contractors such as Unisys and GTSI and to Mid-Tier contractors such as Cherry Road Technology Group, ATSC, and others.
We provide training services for more than 350 companies in Capture and Proposal Management techniques—specifically focused on the government market.
We teach more than 40 on-site/private courses and public/open-registration classes through our partnerships with APMP and Deltek University. Classes include Capture Management, Creating Winning Proposals, and Proposal Writing for Technical Professionals.
We are accredited by the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) to teach APMP Professional Accreditation Program classes.
We teach monthly training courses in partnership with Deltek University in the Washington, DC area.