All our classes are currently available as private, online, instructor-led sessions for a maximum of 15 students. Classes include exercises to keep students engaged and increase retention. We can tailor class exercises and course content to meet your company’s individual needs. Discounts available when multiple classes are scheduled.
Give your employees the skills and processes necessary to capture new business and manage proposal development effectively with our training courses that cover the proposal development lifecycle:
- Strength-Based Winning – Win More by Solutioning to Strengths (Online, private and public instructor-led class)
In this paradigm-shifting class, attendees will cast-aside folk-lore and learn how to develop proposals that make it easy for the government to award you the contract. Attendees learn how to perform strength-based capture, strength-based solutioning, and strength-focused proposal reviews as well as write proposal text that highlights those strengths.
- Proposal Management for Federal Contractors – Essential Skills and Best Practices (Online, private and public instructor-led class)
In this seminar, we’ll explore Lohfeld Consulting Group’s 5-phase government business acquisition framework; you’ll learn how your company can apply this proposal management process, create better proposals, and apply proven techniques to raise your win probability.
- Capture Management for Federal Contractors – How to Win before RFP Release (Online, private and public instructor-led class)
In this seminar, you’ll learn our 10-step capture management process, which covers the major capture management activities from identifying and qualifying new business opportunities through RFP release. You will take away the capture management tools and techniques that your company can apply to make better decisions and increase your win probability.
- Modern Proposal Writing for Federal Contractors – Guide the Evaluator to Award you the Win (Online, private and public instructor-led class)
Students will learn what constitutes great proposal writing as well as how to plan and write effective proposals, avoid pitfalls commonly found in proposal writing, and write content to efficiently increase proposal evaluation scores. These techniques are explained in detail for technical, management, past performance, and resume volumes.
- APMP Foundation Certification Preparation (Online, private and public instructor-led class)
This course trains students for the refreshed Foundation exam based on the APMP Body of Knowledge (BoK). The course explains best practices for implementing the competencies from the BoK and provides constructive exercises and practice test questions.
- Winning Business for Federal Contract Project Managers (Online, private, instructor-led class)
Even if business development (BD) and proposals arenʹt in your job description, winning contracts is essential to the growth of the company and everyone should be prepared to support that mission. In this class, project and program managers discover how to grow their contracts and win more revenue by learning how to support BD and proposal efforts.
- Winning GWACs, IDIQs and Task Orders for Federal Contractors (Online, private, instructor-led class)
The market for multiple award contracts (MACs) is rapidly changing with contract consolidation and category management. In this class, students will learn about the different types of MACs and how to perform targeted capture and proposal activities to win MACs and task orders that are the best fit for your company.
- Proposal Reviews for Federal Contractors – Win More by Evaluating from the Customer’s Perspective (Online, private, instructor-led class)
Effective proposal reviews are critical for improving proposal quality and submitting winning bids. This class teaches attendees what makes a great proposal and how to review, evaluate, and score proposals like a government evaluator.
To discuss a training class and receive a price quote, contact Beth Wingate at 703.638.2433 or BWingate@LohfeldConsulting.com. To receive our monthly training newsletter with the latest class schedule, click here.