Insights, Volume 2
Lohfeld Consulting Group l Capture & Proposal Insights & Tips
Take a deep dive with multiple Lohfeld experts, including founder Bob Lohfeld. We share more of our tested proposal development and capture management-related tips, hints, and tricks—along with thoughts on best practices in proposal development.
This volume is full of real life “war stories” from proposal experts and their lessons learned. You’ll also find discussions on capture and proposal management trends, working on recompetes, effective data calls, spending questions, and much more!
What’s in this book:
- Lohfeld Team’s favorite business, proposal, and design books
- Bold trends in capture and proposal management Q&A
- Proposal production across the business development life cycle
- Confessions of a proposal production expert
- Proposal production checklists
- Proposal scheduling – make it or break it
- Requirements matrices, compliance matrices, and why you need both
- Working with project managers on recompetes, parts 1-3
- The art of the data call: 7 questions to ask pre-RFP
- The art of the data call: proof points that POP
- Doing more with less – and winning more!
- How much should we spend on capture versus proposal activities?
Health & Stress
- 6 stress busters that increase productivity
- 5 proposal yoga poses to add to your life cycle
The Proposal Doctor
- How experts got involved in capture and proposals – and what keeps them coming back
- Industry experts’ proposal war stories and lessons learned
Advice from Experts
- Expert advice for starting out in capture and proposal-related positions
- 5 tips to achieve high-performance teams
Looking to the Future
- 21 Experts’ predictions for capture and proposal industry changes
- Capture and proposal innovations
- Changes experts would make to the business development, capture, and proposal process