Social distancing creates obvious (and less obvious) change in the workplace.
Working from home and remote locations, proposal teams and evaluators face new and different distractions. Evaluators contend with decreased time and concentration, so your proposals must grab and hold their attention with better written, compelling content.
- How will you deliver a sharpened message that communicates value?
- How will your writing change?
- How will you maintain your momentum with your team?
In this webinar, you’ll learn methods and techniques to win in this time of change. We discuss how to:
- Write less dense text with more targeted sound bites.
- Structure your content for traditional written proposals—and virtual orals, videos, and team challenges.
- Make your proposal more visually appealing and impactful.
- Clearly communicate your discriminating value proposition.
- Capture evaluators’ attention during uncertain times.
Join us to learn six strategies for adapting and changing your proposal writing to win more…virtually.
Your speaker: Lisa Pafe, Vice President, Lohfeld Consulting Group
Lisa Pafe, CPP APMP Fellow and PMP, is Vice President of Lohfeld Consulting Group, a premier business development, capture, and proposal consulting firm that helps companies win government and commercial business. Her professional background includes 30 years of experience in project and proposal management, marketing, business development, capture, training, and public speaking.
Lisa has served as President, Vice President, and Speaker Series Chair of the APMP National Capital Area (NCA) Chapter. She holds a BA from Yale University, MPP from Harvard University, and MIS from The George Washington University.