Date: May 3, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EDT
Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy and execution sets the stage for your company’s capture strategy and planning. GTM helps position your company to focus marketing and sales efforts, form relevant relationships, understand competitor activities, build your pipeline, and determine the best opportunities to pursue.
Join us for our free webinar to learn:
- How an actionable GTM strategy forms your roadmap for developing short- and long-range plans and for preparing and implementing measurable goals and objectives.
- How constantly mining data will identify relevant new opportunities and help you target Federal Government customers using market research, customer insights, and competitive intelligence.
- How to leverage your mined data to build your realistic opportunity pipeline.
- How to uncover key contacts and build a communications plan to promote your company.
- How to develop and direct an integrated GTM strategy that will maximize your company’s sales, profits, engagement, and customer loyalty.
With the recent administration change and proposed agenda, it’s critical to understand the market and what the impacts—positive or negative—could be for selling to the Federal Government. GTM strategy and execution will help you do just that!
Who should attend: Business development (BD), sales management, executive management, department-level management, and marketing management
(Even if you can’t join us on May 3, register and we’ll send a link to the on-demand webinar to you!)
Karen C. Gauthier—As Lead Consultant for Lohfeld Consulting Group’s Go-to-Market Strategy and Execution Practice, Karen has 20+ years’ experience and expertise in marketing and business development strategy and execution directly to U.S. Federal Government (e.g., FEMA, HHS, USPS, VA), directly to prime federal contractors (e.g., BAE Systems, Boeing, CGI, Northrop Grumman, Serco), and via General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules (e.g., PSS, IT 70, 65IIA, 84, etc.) for companies of all sizes. She understands how to break down the details and determine the needs and requirements of organizations for growth. Contact Karen at KGauthier@LohfeldConsulting.com.