Federal contractors have a lot of questions about procurements in 2017:
- How can you build a successful 2017 pipeline and align capture and proposal staff early given the prevailing market trends?
- Which procurements will continue on schedule and which will slow during the upcoming presidential transition?
- Are Category Management and IT Modernization bipartisan in nature, or will the change in administration stall these initiatives?
- Will we continue to see the trend towards greater use of Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicles and a greater percentage of small business set-asides?
- Will mid-tier companies find any relief, or will they continue to struggle in the new market?
Listen to our government procurement experts’ insights on the Top 20 bids for 2017 and the market trends that will affect how you build your pipeline. Get help prioritizing and focusing on upcoming opportunities likely to stay on track, while understanding the impacts on initiatives that may stall during the post-election transition.
Our procurement experts:
Lisa Pafe, Vice President, CPP APMP Fellow and PMI PMP, has 25+ years of capture and proposal experience. She is President of APMP-NCA, and was VP and Speaker Series Chair for 2 years each. Lisa writes extensively about federal procurement trends for Washington Technology and on LinkedIn. Prior experience includes: VP of Corporate Development, Ace Info Solutions, Inc.; President of Vision Consulting, Inc.; VP of Business Development, GovConnect; and Director of Marketing, MAXIMUS. She holds a BA from Yale University, MPP from Harvard University, and MIS from GWU.
Brenda Crist, Vice President, CPP APMP Fellow, has 25+ years’ experience providing capture, proposal, and program management support for IT companies serving the federal market. Prior to becoming a full-time proposal professional at Lohfeld Consulting Group, Brenda held management roles at OAO Corp. and Harris Corp. She holds a Master’s Degree in Public Administration, is a former President of the APMP-NCA, an APMP certification trainer, and current APMP Chesapeake Chapter Board Member.
Bob Lohfeld, CEO and Founder of Lohfeld Consulting Group, CF APMP Fellow, has 30+ years’ experience winning contracts in the government market and is recognized consistently for leadership in business development, capture management, and winning proposals development. Bob writes the Capture Management column in Washington Technology. Prior to forming Lohfeld Consulting Group, Bob served as Division President at Lockheed Martin, Vice President of Lockheed Martin Information Technology, Senior Vice President at OAO Corp., Systems Engineering Manager at CSC, and Program Manager at Fairchild Industries. Bob has served on the APMP Board of Directors. He is a three-time winner of Federal Computer Week’s Federal 100.