Give your team the skills and processes to capture new business and manage proposal development effectively with our two new courses—and our capture, writing, and proposal management training offerings.
This class demonstrates the role project managers and corporate staff have in business development (BD) and proposal submissions. Even though BD and proposals may not be in your job description, winning contracts is essential to the growth of the company and everyone should be prepared to support that mission. In this course, you’ll learn what the business acquisition lifecycle is and how you can contribute to winning more business.
2016 is a peak year for competition on GWACs and IDIQs. Once the peak buying cycle passes, the competition for these vehicles will slow to a trickle until the next peak period arrives in 10 years. Companies who fail to secure key vehicles may be largely shut out of certain markets for the next decade. Therefore, it is critical to learn how to target and win the best vehicles and avoid empty vehicles with effective task order bids.
Both classes are available as private sessions at your site, on your schedule.
We also offer full-day training courses covering:
- Proposal Management for Federal Contractors – Essential Skills and Best Practices (public and on-site classes available)
- Capture Management for Federal Contractors – How to Win before RFP Release (public and on-site classes available)
- Proposal Writing for Federal Contractors – Guide the Evaluator to Award you the Win (public and on-site classes available)
- APMP Foundation Certification Preparation and Exam (public and on-site classes available)
- Proposal Reviews for Federal Contractors – Win More by Evaluating from the Customer’s Perspective (on-site classes available)