As the market leader in providing business development and proposal management services for government contractors and a growing company, we continuously—but deliberately—add to our team of consultants. In fact, the majority of our consultants come to us through personal referrals. Positions for which we have on-going requirements include:
- Proposal Managers
- Technical Writers
- Proposal Editors
Lohfeld Consulting Group’s reputation rests on the quality and capability of every consultant we place. Therefore, we recruit to an exacting standard, and only after a rigorous vetting process does a candidate join our elite consultant ranks.
Our standard is the same for every consultant we add to our team—be a top performer. We define a top performer as:
- Possessing significant relevant experience and key expertise
- Possessing a record of achievement
- Holding a degree—preferably an advanced degree
- Being professionally credentialed
- Demonstrating significant involvement in the industry
Note that Lohfeld Consulting Group uses only senior-level consultants. Capture management, proposal management, and proposal writing candidates need to have 15+ years’ experience specific to their area of expertise.
Holding an active security clearance is a plus.
For consideration, we require more than just a résumé to review. If you are interested in joining a dynamic, growing company as a consultant (1099), please forward the following to CareerOpportunities@LohfeldConsulting.com:
- Chronological résumé in MS Word going back at least 20 years
- Capture/proposal work history (bullet list is fine) for the past 3 years citing client, role you held (e.g., PM, technical writer), agency, procurement title, and procurement value
- Three to four references selected from your recent proposal work (citing name, email address, title, and effort on which you both worked).
Have what it takes? We look forward to speaking with you!