Join Lohfeld Consulting! We’re recruiting gifted, talented professionals to join our team!
If you are among the top capture or proposal professionals in your field with demonstrated talent and experience, we’d like to talk with you.
We have immediate openings* for:
- Proposal Managers
- Volume Leads
- Technical Writers
- Orals Coaches
- Capture Managers
*U.S. Citizenship required
We are looking for professionals to work in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas and in locations around the country where government contract work is done.
We seek professionals who have experience winning procurements in Federal Civilian, Defense, and National Intelligence markets and who have expertise in Information Technology, Professional Services, Aerospace, and Defense programs.
Holding an active or recent security clearance is a plus.
We are also looking for professionals who are willing to travel for consulting assignments.
Joining Lohfeld Consulting
Lohfeld Consulting Group’s reputation rests on the quality and capability of every professional on our team. Therefore, we recruit to the highest standard, and only after a rigorous vetting process does a candidate join our elite professional ranks.
Our standard is the same for everyone we add to our team—be a top performer. We define a top performer as:
- Possessing significant relevant experience and key expertise
- Having a record of outstanding achievement
- Holding a degree—preferably an advanced degree
- Being professionally credentialed
- Demonstrating significant success in the industries where we provide services
Full-time and 1099 positions
As the market leader in providing capture, proposal development, business acquisition process improvement, and training services for government contractors and a growing company, we continuously add to our team of consultants.
We hire full-time consultants and provide 401(k) and incentive compensation packages, and we hire part-time 1099 consultants to staff certain projects.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, growing company, please forward the following to CareerOpportunities@LohfeldConsulting.com:
- Chronological résumé in MS Word covering your full working career (U.S. Citizenship required)
- Capture/proposal work history citing client, your role (e.g., PM, technical writer), agency, procurement title, procurement value, and outcome if you know it
Have what it takes? We look forward to speaking with you!